Ecosystem Crediting Platform
Standardized tools for ecosystem credit calculation, verification and registration.
The Ecosystem Crediting Platform is a web-based application that will allow organizations to standardize the operations and management of ecosystem credit creation. Developed collaboratively by the Pinchot Institute for Conservation and the Willamette Partnership, this system provides users with a variety of tools in a structured workflow to ease tracking and reporting requirements. The system is scalable and can be adapted to include ecosystem credits like water, biodiversity, forest mitigation, off-site mitigation and facilitate grant reporting requirements. It is also designed to interact with other online tools like the Bay Bank, LandServer, NRCS Nutrient Tracking Tool, The Markit Environmental Registry and the Conservation Registry
Key Features Include:
· Project baseline descriptions and documentation
· Program and region-specific credit calculators
· Multiple project design scenario comparisons
· Streamlined verification & agency certification steps
· Document packaging for credit registration
· Credit issuance tracking over time
· Project monitoring data gathering
· Personalized user accounts
· Reporting tools for managers
· Customization options for participating partners
From the outset, the Ecosystem Crediting Platform was designed to serve any U.S. geographical region and adapt to the unique credit creation needs of partner organizations. We are actively seeking additional groups that could use our system to serve their needs. Agencies and non-profit organizations interested in learning more about the Ecosystem Crediting Platform and how this application can be customized for their needs are encouraged to contact Bobby Cochran, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503 681-5112
Primary funding provided by: NRCSConservation Innovation Grant, Oregon Department of Transportation, USDA Forest Service, Maryland Forest Service, Delaware Forest Service.