Hiring an Administrative & Human Resources Generalist
This position has been filled!
We are hiring a new team member who will work with our Finance & Operations Partner to keep the organization running financially, administratively, and operationally.
Location: Hybrid, Oregon or Washington
Closing: Open until filled. Application review begins 2/20/2023
Salary: $58,500-$70,200 depending on relevant experience and skills
What to Expect?
This is a new position on the Willamette Partnership team. Our program team is growing steadily, and we want to ensure our administrative and operational support systems grow at the same time. The Admin & HR Generalist will help to ensure the organization is in top financial form, the team is paid on time and know how to access benefits, and our events – both virtual and in person – run smoothly. The Admin & Operations Assistant’s responsibilities will include:
- Recording day-to-day financial transactions and completing the posting process.
- Reconciling payroll taxes, 401k, employee benefit and bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Processing accounts receivable and payable.
- Running semi-monthly payroll using accounting software.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer human resource programs, potentially including compensation, benefits, and leave; and training and development.
- Provide scheduling support to the executive director.
- Coordinate and organize materials and logistics for meetings, conference calls, video conferences, live meetings, and events, etc.
- Provide administrative support to staff at the office and at external events and meetings
- Other duties as assigned.